We operate in a non-hierarchical team environment where our associates work collaboratively towards a common goal: to provide our clients with top-quality legal service and client care. We operate under an egalitarian approach where we encourage proactivity and enthusiasm. We take pride in providing an exceptional platform for the best candidates to excel. You will play a vital role in working with major financial institutions and a network of prominent law firms around the world on complex matters.
We are eager to have experienced and ambitious legal professionals to start and build a long term career with us. We now invite applicants with a positive attitude and strong academic background for the following positions:
Senior Banking Associate
- Experienced in banking, finance and regulatory compliance;
- Expected to work independently and work closely with the partner to act mainly for lenders on cross-border lending and secured financing with high profile banks and corporations;
- Experienced in lending to enterprises in the mainland China would be an advantage.
Mid-senior Corporate Associate
- Experienced in corporate finance, M&A, corporate restructuring, IPOs, listed company transactions and general commercial practice;
- Expected to work independently with support of junior associates and trainees.
Mid-senior PE Fund Associate
- Experienced in PE fund formation, asset management, M&A and private equity investment work;
- Expected to work independently on a variety of private investment funds.
The successful candidate must be a team player, enthusiastic, mature, well organized and capable of working and handling files independently. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese is essential.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and a structured career path to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with a full CV by email to our Talent Manager at email@example.com or by mail to “Lin and Associates, Units 1501-02, CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong”. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.